- Top notes of Clementine, Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Bergamot, Thyme and Marjoram
- Middle notes of Petitgrain and Ginger
- Base notes of Woody Notes, Musk, Orris Root and Amber
”We have been inspired to create this scent as an homage to Artisan Pure by John Varvatos”
HATHOR Base provides a close shave with a lot of cushioning, smoothness, and lingering slickness.
After shaving, your skin feels soft, moisturized, and smooth without feeling oily or tacky.
We were inspired to name this base after the Egyptian goddess Hathor, who was often depicted as a cow in ancient Egyptian religion, symbolizing her maternal and celestial aspects.
We use the hot process method to make our shaving soaps. This allows us to apply premium ingredients like Donkey Milk, Murumuru Seed Butter, Jojoba Oil, and Evening Primrose Oil unsaponified for improved nourishing and moisturizing effects.
- Donkey Milk is rich in vitamins and minerals: potassium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, sodium, calcium, magnesium, iodine, retinol, vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, D, C, E.
- Very moisturizing for the skin, it nourishes the skin in depth. It will soothe even the driest, most sensitive & reactive skin. An outstanding healer.
- Donkey milk contains essential fatty acids and amino acids that are essential for cell construction.
Murumuru Seed Butter:
- Deep Hydration – The high amounts of fatty acids in the Murumuru Butter penetrate the skin and facilitate deeper hydration.
- Soothing – It is rich in omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids, along with vitamins A, C and E.
Jojoba Seed Oil:
- Soothes Skin – Jojoba Oil keeps skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
Non-Allergenic Properties – Jojoba oil is non-allergenic, which means that it will not cause any reactions in people who have sensitive skin.
Evening Primrose Oil:
Produces a wonderfully conditioning soap.
- High in linoleic and gamma linolenic acids (also known as vitamin F).
- Is valued in soap making for its benefit to dry, mature, sun damaged skin.
- May give relief to some skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Has moisturising and softening effects
Ingredients: Potassium Stearate, Agua, Potassium Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Donkey Milk, Glycerin, Potassium Shea Butterate, Potassium Tallowate, Potassium Cacao Butterate, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose Oil), Potassium Babassuate, Sodium Lactate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Astrocaryum (Murumuru) Seed Butter, Parfum, Sodium Chloride
The fragrance of the product contains the following ingredients: (Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Farnesol)
HATHOR Base is Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) FREE.
DIRECTIONS OF USE: The soap is soft (CROAP). WE DO NOT RECOMMEND BLOOMING THE SOAP BECAUSE OF ITS SOFTNESS.
“Wet the bristles of your brush and start loading for 10′ by tapping and swirling your brush gently on the surface of the soap until the bristles are covered. Start lathering in a bowl or directly on your face.”
The soap lathers easily, adding water increases the density of the lather and creates a luxurious, creamy, buttery texture.
The soap lather can hold up a lot of water, so do not be afraid to add more.
The Scent meter label on the bottom of the jar indicates the strength of the fragrance once lathered and not straight from the jar.
External Use Only
Net. Wt. 4oz [114g]
Handcrafted In Athens GR In Small Batches