Santa’s Cheer Bath Soap
Notes: Amaretto, Golden Rum, Vanilla Bean, Cream, Butter, Sugar, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Allspice, Tonka Bean
Part II of the Santa Trilogy.
Santa, with his sack full of gifts, navigated his sleigh through the starlit sky. As he descended upon a little house, he noticed something different – not the usual plate of cookies, but a frosted glass of rich, spiked eggnog awaited him.
Curiosity sparked in Santa's eyes as he parked the sleigh on the snowy roof. He slid down the chimney, boots first, and found himself in a dimly lit living room adorned with stockings and tinsel.
Santa approached the festively adorned table where the eggnog sat, its creamy top adorned with a sprinkle of nutmeg. The handwritten note next to the glass explained that the family thought Santa might appreciate a change from the usual fare. A subtle smile played on Santa's lips as he took a sip.
The rich, velvety eggnog warmed Santa from the inside out, and the subtle kick of spirits added an unexpected but delightful twist. Santa couldn't help but chuckle to himself, realizing that even the jolliest of traditions could use a little remix now and then.
- Made with aloe vera.
- Coloured naturally with clay
- Formulated with a blend of seven complimentary oils
- Creamy, rich and full of skin nourishing vitamins.
- Long lasting and firm: we don't sell our soaps until they've cured for at least six weeks
- Cut to fit perfectly into your hand.
- Moisturizing: our soaps have avocado oil and ten percent raw, unrefined organic shea butter.
- Bubbly: there's a big and stable lather thanks to the addition of castor oil.
Weight: 110-125 g after a 12 week cure. Please allow for some variation since the soaps are handmade in small batches
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Fair Trade & Organic Shea Butter
- Avocado Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Castor Oil
- Aloe Vera