Each 4 oz amber glass bottle is loaded with powerful ingredients that will help repair and protect your skin after shaving. Shake well before use.
Scent notes… Union is comprised of a complex blend of fresh Lemon, soft Sandalwood, Oakmoss, Amber Musk, Bay, and a subtle touch of Nutmeg.
Moon Aftershave Splashes are created with multiple skincare essentials that will keep the skin protected and help with soothing any irritation incurred from shaving. Some of the key ingredients are….
· Green Tea Extract- A wonderful antioxidant extract that helps to cleanse the pores, reduce post-shave redness and irritation, and neutralize the effects of free radicals.
· Squalane Oil- A plant-based antioxidant that detoxifies, hydrates, and possesses emollient qualities.
· Aloe Vera- Contains the compounds Aloin and Anthraquinones which both have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Aloe is also known as a powerful humectant.
· Marshmallow Root Extract- Known for its antibacterial properties, Marshmallow Root Extract is a great ingredient to help with inflammation and the healing of the skin
· Sea Buckthorn Oil- Sea-Buckthorn Extract, also known as Siberian Pineapple, is loaded with omega fatty acids and powerful antioxidant vitamins like A, E, and tons of C. Sea Buckthorn has great healing properties to help skin heal from trauma and injury.
· Witch Hazel: Known for its ability to soothe irritated skin, tighten pores, and reduce inflammation and redness.
· Vegetable Glycerin: Creates a natural skin barrier that helps keep the skin dewy and supple by locking in moisture.
To use: SHAKE WELL- Apply the desired amount directly to a slightly damp face. The splash will absorb into your skin very quickly leaving your face smooth and comfortable all day long.
Union Splash Ingredients: Denatured Alcohol, Water, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Premium Fragrance, Menthol, Glycerin, Squalane Oil, Green Tea Extract, Sea-Buckthorn Berry Oil, Marshmallow Root Extract
CONTAINS ALCOHOL. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.