The Omega Boar Bristle Shaving Brush with Beechwood Handle has been recognized as one of the world's best boar bristle brushes. Always about quality, this beechwood handle shaving brush has a firm grasp on your wet shaving needs. Made with boar bristles, they can be used for all types of soaps to create a gentle lather. Smooth from front to back.
- Traditional shaving brush
- 100% Boar Bristle knot, no synthetics blended in.
- Durable and lightweight
- Comfortable to hold, generates a rich lather
- Beautiful hand-turned Beech Wood handle
- Black ring secures bristles in place
- The bristles lift the hair off the face, allowing the razor to get much closer to the skin for an unbeatably smooth finish.
- It helps to exfoliate your skin
- Ideal for both hard and soft soaps
- Ideal for those who prefer stiffer bristles
- Knot diameter: 24 mm, Bristle loft: 53 mm, height: 55 mm
Omega brushes are handcrafted in Italy.